Tuna Salad Sandwich Croissant is a good way to make your tuna sandwich. This recipe is simple and straightforward. It uses tuna fish in can, which is easy to find in any supermarket within your location.
This is perfect for a light lunch. You can store the leftover tuna salad in an airtight container and place it inside the refrigerator for later use.
How to Make Tuna Salad Sandwich Croissant
It is best to start by preparing the tuna salad. Open the can of tuna and drain the liquid. Grab a medium sized mixing bowl and transfer the tuna into it. Add mayonnaise, chopped onion, celery, and scallions. Mix the ingredients using an ordinary spoon. Add the garlic powder and Parmesan cheese and then continue to mix. You may chill it in the fridge for a couple of hours before serving, or you can consume it right away.
Prepare the sandwich by slicing the croissant in half. You can also use regular loaf bread. Arrange a piece or two of fresh green lettuce and scoop some tuna salad on top of it. Cover with the remaining half of the bread.
Tuna Salad Sandwich Croissant
- 1 12 oz. can tuna
- 1/2 medium red onion
- 4 pieces scallions
- 1 stalk celery
- 2 1/2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 pieces Croissant
- 4 pieces lettuce
- Open the tuna and drain water or oil.
- Chop the onion, celery, and scallions.
- Arrange the tuna in a mixing bowl. Add mayonnaise, chopped onion, celery, and scallions.
- Add Parmesan cheese and garlic powder. Mix well
- Slice the Croissant in half and then lay a piece of lettuce flat on one slice of the bread. Scoop some tuna salad over the lettuce. Top with the other bread slice.
- Serve and Enjoy!