Did you know how to make fish ceviche? You will be surprised how easy it is if you did not have the idea. It just involves mixing and stirring and you can have your yummy ceviche. However, make sure to get the freshest ingredients possible.
This recipe on how to make fish ceviche made use of fish fillet from a fish with white meat. Swordfish, mahi-mahi, and Wahoo are good candidates. Lime juice acts as an acid (it is citric acid) that cures the fish overtime. Lemon can also be used as an alternative ingredient.
Other ingredients such as onion and tomato are used. It will be really great if red onions are used. This dish will also be good with chopped fresh cucumbers.
Fish Ceviche is eaten as an appetizer. It is best with a glass of cold beer or Mojito.
Try this Fish Ceviche Recipe. Enjoy!
How to Make Fish Ceviche
- 4 ounces fish fillet white meat fish such as swordfish
- 1 small red onion mined
- 1 medium plum tomato cored and chopped
- 4 pieces lime or 2 pieces lemon
- ¼ cup chopped Cilantro or Coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Slice the fish fillet into cubes.
- Arrange the cubed fish in a bowl. Squeeze the lime over the fish. Mix well.
- Add the onion and tomato. Mix
- Add the Cilantro. Mix well.
- Put the salt and pepper into the mixture. Continue to mix using a spoon until all the ingredients are well blended.
- Cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and then place it in the refrigerator. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours (overnight is preferred).
- Serve chilled. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply