Breakfast can be more enjoyable when you make something creative and delicious. Bacon and Egg Cups is a good example of a simple and easy breakfast that you can prepare quickly and even take with you on the go.
I think that these cups are appetizing. I liked the idea of having my favorite breakfast ingredients all together in a cup – all I needed was coffee to go with it. My kids loved it too.
This was good when eaten by itself, and even better when seasoned with pepper. However, I like it best when topped with Hollandaise sauce.
This reminded me of another dish that I prepared, which can also be enjoyed for breakfast. I called it grilled mini burger with egg. You may want to try both and let me know your feedback. Talk to you later.
Try this Bacon and Egg Cups Recipe. Let me know what you think.
Bacon and Egg Cups
- 6 bacon strips
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 6 bread slices
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Arrange bacon in a baking tray. Bake for 8 minutes. Set aside.
- Cut a round piece on each bread slice. Arrange at the bottom of a cupcake pan. Place the baked bacon around the side of the pan. Add the cheeses on each cup. Crack and place one egg in each cup.
- Place the cupcake pan in the oven and bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Let it cool down.
- Season with ground black pepper. Serve.
- Share and enjoy!
Leave a Reply