Make this Baked Ginger Glazed Mahi-mahi for dinner. It only takes less time to prepare a delicious healthy meal for your family. You can also use fillets of other fish varieties with this recipe. My husband prepared this dish tonight and it was fantastic. This is a family recipe that has been tried and tested several times.
This is best eaten with a squeeze of lime juice. We all like it with white rice.
I hope that you consider this simple Baked Ginger Glazed Mahi-mahi recipe and give it a try.
Baked Ginger Glazed Mahi-mahi
- 4 4 oz. fillet of Mahi-mahi
- Salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons ginger grated
- ¼ cup light soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic crushed and minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ cup honey
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Rub salt and pepper all over the mahi-mahi. Let it stay for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Meanwhile, combine the ginger glaze ingredients in a wide bowl. Stir.
- Brush some of the ginger glaze mixture all over the mahi-mahi fillets. Let it marinate for 8 to 12 minutes.
- Arrange the fish fillets in a baking tray. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pour the remaining ginger glaze mixture in a sauce pan. Heat and cook in low heat until the liquid reduces to half.
- Remove the baked ginger glazed mahi-mahi from the oven. Arrange in a plate. Spoon some of the ginger glaze over the fish. Serve with rice.