If you are doing a low carb high fat diet (such as Keto), Bacon Wrapped Asparagus is one of the dishes that you should consider (and so is Keto burger). It is easy to make and delicious. I prepare this in the morning so that I can bring it with me to work. This dish always make me look forward to lunch time.
I’m using medium-sized asparagus for this recipe. Six pieces are enough to make a bundle. For thicker asparagus, 4 pieces should be alright. I usually drizzle this with olive oil and season with salt and ground black pepper. Adding a bit of garlic powder works too.
There are many ways to cook this dish. This recipe suggests to bake these in the oven. You may also use the grill, or convection oven.
Try this Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Recipe. Enjoy!
- 1 bundle asparagus, bottom end removed
- 3 strips bacon
- ¼ cup extra virgin oilive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 Fahrenheit.
- Group together 4 to 6 pieces asparagus spears. Wrap with a strip of bacon. Perform this steps until all the bacon strips are consumed.
- Place the bacon wrapped asparagus in a plate. Drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
- Arrange each bundle in a baking tray. Bake for 11 to 13 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Let it cool down.
- Serve and enjoy!