Chicken Chow Mein
Easy Sir Fry egg Noodles with Chicken
Servings: 5 people
- 8 ounces chow mein noodles
- 8 oz chicken breast sliced into thin pieces
- 2 cups cabbage shredded
- 1 piece carrot Julienne
- 1 1/2 cups bean sprouts
- 3 stalks scallions sliced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- ½ cup water
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- Ground white pepper to taste
- 1 ½ tablespoons cornstarch
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 3 tablespoons Shaoxing cooking wine
- 1 teaspoon granulated white sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
Prepare noodles based on package instructions.
Make the sauce by combining all sauce ingredients. Stir until well blended. Set aside.
Heat oil in a pan. Sauté garlic until it starts to brown. Add chicken. Stir-fry until the color turns light brown.
Add scallion, carrot, and cabbage. Continue to stir fry for 2 minutes.
Put the noodles into the pan. Stir fry until all ingredients are well distributed.
Pour sauce into the pan and add water. Toss.
Add bean sprouts. Continue to stir-fry for 1 minute.
Season with ground white pepper.
Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve. Share and enjoy!
Calories: 354kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 1298mg | Potassium: 367mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 2158IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 3mg