Chicken Chop Suey
Stir-fried Chicken breast and crisp vegetables with oyster sauce. This delicious and healthy dish can be enjoyed with rice or served over crispy noodles.
Servings: 4 people
- 4 ounces chicken breast sliced
- 2 cups cabbage chopped
- 12 pieces snap peas
- 1 ½ cups cauliflower sliced
- 1 piece red bell pepper sliced
- 1 piece green bell pepper sliced
- 1 piece carrot sliced crosswise
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 piece yellow onion sliced
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
Heat oil in a pan. Saute chicken until light brown. Add oyster sauce and onion. Stir-fry until onion softens.
Add cauliflower, cabbage, snap peas, carrot, and bell peppers. Stir-fry for 3 minutes.
Pour chicken broth into the pan. Stir and let the liquid boil.
Meanwhile, combine cornstarch with 3 tablespoons water. Pour into the pan and gently stir until sauce thickens.
Season with salt and ground black pepper.
Serve and enjoy!