Couscous with Tomato Cucumber Feta and Mint Salad
This is a recipe for Couscous with Tomato Cucumber Feta and Mint Salad
- 6 ounces pearled couscous
- 2 ½ cups water
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 15 pieces grape tomato sliced in half
- ¼ cup mint chopped
- ¼ cup flat leaf parsley chopped
- 1 cup crumbled Feta cheese
- 1 medium cucumber cut into small cubs
- Juice from ½ lemon
Prepare the couscous by boiling the water. Add salt and olive oil. Put the couscous in the pot and then cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until the water is absorbed. Drain the excess water. Let it cool down.
Combine tomato, cucumber, parsley, mint, and lemon juice in a bowl. Toss to mix.
Add the couscous and Feta. Toss.
Transfer to a plate or bowl. Serve.