This is a recipe for Sinuglaw or Grilled pork belly with Tuna Ceviche
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time35 mins
- 1/2 lb. grilled pork belly chopped
- 6 ounces fresh tuna steak cubed
- 2 pieces green chili pepper chopped
- 6 pieces red chili pepper
- Juice from 2 lemons
- 2 tablespoons white or cane vinegar
- 1 medium red onion sliced
- ¼ teaspoon powdered ginger
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
Combine lemon juice, vinegar, powdered ginger, salt, sugar, and ground black pepper in a bowl. Stir.
Add the cubed tuna. Cover the bowl and then marinate for at least 30 minutes. Note: the longer you marinate the better it gets.
Add the grilled pork belly, green and red chili peppers, and onion. Toss.
Serve immediately or let the mixture marinate longer before serving.