Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich is one insane grilled cheese sandwich version because it makes use of 5 different cheeses. You can also call this the “5 cheese grilled sandwich” if you like. The good thing about this grilled cheese sandwich is that it is prepared the same way with traditional grilled cheese sandwiches; this means that the process is that quick and easy.
The process starts in melting the butter. In regular grilled cheese sandwich, the butter is usually spread on one side of the bread and then grilled directly on a hot pan. This version is a little different because shredded Jalapeno cheese is sprinkled on the side of the bread where butter is usually spread. This is the reason why we will be melting the butter in the pan in making this sandwich — then the side with the Jalapeno cheese will be grilled facing down towards to warm butter. The other cheeses are added by simply placing them on top of each other. The last step is to do the first steps on the opposite side. The recipe below will explain this in detail.
I personally love to eat grilled cheese sandwich for dinner. This is enjoyed with bowl of warm tomato soup. Simply dip the sandwich in tomato soup before having a bite. Perfect! What dips do you like with your grilled cheese sandwich?
Time to try this Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe. Enjoy cheese!
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 slices white bread
- 1 slice sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 slice Mozzarella cheese
- 1 slice Swiss cheese
- 1 slice pepper jack cheese
- ½ cup shredded hot Jalapeno cheese
- Melt half of the butter in a pan.
- Sprinkle half of the shredded hot Jalapeno cheese on a slice of bread. Put the bread on the pan with the side with cheese facing down.
- Top the slice of bread with sharp cheddar cheese, Mozzarella cheese, Swiss cheese, and pepper jack cheese. Cover with the other slice of bread.
- Top the remaining hot Jalapeno cheese on top of the bread.
- Remove the bread from the pan by sliding a spatula under the bread. Temporarily hold the bread in spatula.Melt the remaining butter.
- Put the bread back on the pan with the other side with the unmelted cheese facing down. Continue to cook for 1 to 2 minutes in low to medium heat.
- Remove the bread from the pan. Slice.
- Serve with a Marinara sauce dip.