Mini Burger with Egg Lettuce and Tomato sounds like a good idea for a family lunch. It is delicious and easy to make. My kids loved it. We had lunch on the backyard under the sun and they enjoyed this even more with a glass of ice cold lemonade.
I used the grill to cook the burger. You can also bake or use the stovetop to cook the patties. This recipe is intended to be used as a baseline. Add more seasonings if desired. This recipe has all the flavor that I want in a simple burger.
Another good way to serve these burger patties is with rice and gravy. Check this Jollibee burger steak recipe for details.
It’s time to give this Mini Burger with Egg Lettuce and Tomato a try. Enjoy!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 lb. ground pork
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 6 to 8 fried eggs
- 6 to 8 burger buns
- 2 medium beefsteak tomato, sliced
- 1 head green leaf lettuce
- Prepare the burger patties by combining ground pork, ground beef, salt, ground black pepper, and onion powder in a bowl. Mix well.
- Scoop ½ cup mixture and roll with your hands to form a ball. Press the ball-shaped mixture to form a burger patty. Do this step until the mixture is total consumed.
- Heat the grill. Add the burger patties. Grill one side in medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes or until done. Flip to cook the other side. Remove from the grill. Set aside.
- Toast the bun according to your preference . Arrange the burger patty, tomato, and lettuce in the bun. Top with fried egg.
- Serve with your favorite condiments.