Baked lemon butter tilapia is a speedy option to make for dinner. It takes less than 2o minutes to create a delicious baked fish dish that you can serve over wild rice or brown rice. It is light, simple, and easy to make.
Start by rubbing salt and ground black pepper all over the tilapia fillet. Let it stay while you are making the lemon butter mixture. This will let the fish absorb the flavor from the salt and pepper. Combine a few tablespoons of lemon juice with melted butter and finely minced garlic (you can also use garlic powder as an alternative). This mixture will be spooned over the tilapia fillets before putting it in the oven.
It will be ideal if you have an oven safe dish that you can use to hold the fish. Simply grease the baking dish with oil (you can also spray it with Pam) before you arrange the fish. Once the fish is settled, spoon the lemon butter mixture all over the tilapia and then arrange the sliced of lemon on top.
Aside from this, there is also a nice baked tilapia recipe that I recommend. It is called Oven Baked Blackened Tilapia.
Please give this simple and yummy baked lemon butter tilapia a try today.
- 3 (5 ounces) pieces tilapia fillet
- 1 lemon, sliced crosswise
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Rub salt and ground black pepper all over the tilapia fillet.
- Make the lemon butter mixture by combining 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, melted butter, and garlic. Stir.
- Grease a baking tray or pan. Arrange the tilapia fillet. Spoon the lemon butter mixture all over the tilapia fillet. Top with lemon slices.
- Put in the oven. Bake for 11 to 13 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and then sprinkle some chopped parsley on top. Enjoy!