Apple Cranberry Pork Chop with Stuffing and Mixed Vegetables makes a perfect meal. It can be served during thanksgiving or even on ordinary days. This meal is as complete as it can get and it tastes good too. All you need to do is to pair it with your favorite beverage, be it wine or anything that you prefer.
Preparing a meal of Apple Cranberry Pork Chop with Stuffing and Mixed Vegetables might sound complicated, but it is not. All you need to do is prepare the stuffing and cook the veggies before hand. The pork chops are easy to cook. Simply pan-fry these in butter and oil, and then cook it in applesauce and cranberry. It will give you a perfect tender sweet pork chop dish with your favorite side dishes.
I personally enjoy this meal with red wine. The meal is perfect and having it with wine makes it even better.
Try this yummy Apple Cranberry Pork Chop with Stuffing and Mixed Vegetables. Enjoy!
- 3 pieces pork chops
- 16 oz. applesauce
- ½ cup fresh cranberries
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 3 cups cooked stuffing of your choice
- 1 ½ cups mixed vegetables cooked in butter
- Melt the butter in a pan. Add the cooking oil.
- Once the oil and butter gets hot, pan-fry the pork chops for 3 minutes per side.
- Pour the water in the pan. Let boil. Add the applesauce and cranberries. Cover and cook in low heat for 35 minutes. Add more water if needed.
- Add the sugar and cinnamon. Cover and cook in low heat for 12 minutes. Make sure that there is enough liquid. Otherwise, add water and applesauce.
- Once the sauce reduces and gets thick, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange the cooked stuffing and cooked mixed veggies in a plate and then add the apple cranberry pork chops.
- Serve for dinner. Share and enjoy!